- This site shows a map with golf courses grouped by area. Simply click on
an area marker or select the area from the drop-down list and the map will be
zoomed in to that area with local courses displayed.
- Another way to show courses is to use the rectangle drawing tool to draw a rectangle on the map.
Courses in that rectangle will be shown.
- Public courses are shown with green flags; Private courses with yellow flags.
- On the map, click on a flag to see some information on the course. From the info window
that pops up you can zoom in, go to the course's web site, and get directions.
- If you're using a PC with Windows 8, check out the US Golf Course Map App.
Thursday, August 25, 2016